- Aprilia RS250 - Street (4)
- Aprilia/Yamaha Hybrid (1)
- Honda NS400 - Street (4)
- Kawasaki H2 750 - Street (3)
- Kawasaki H2 750 - Race (2)
- Kawasaki H1 500 - Street (3)
- Suzuki GT750 - Street (2)
- Suzuki RG500 - Street (4)
- Suzuki RGV250/VJ22 (4)
- Suzuki TR500 T500 GT500 Street/Race (3)
- Yamaha R5/RD350/RD400 - Street (3)
- Yamaha RD350LC Exhausts - Street (5)
- Yamaha RZ350/RD350LC YPVS (5)
- Yamaha RZ500 (4)
- Yamaha TDR250 (3)
- Yamaha TZ350 - Race (2)
- Yamaha TZ250 H/J/K - Race (1)
- Yamaha TZR250 - Street (6)
- Parts (14)
- Silencers (13)
About JL exhausts.
Jim Lomas started exhaust manufacture in 1979 at Wymondam, Norfolk, Great Britain.
Our first products were for racing Yamaha TZ250 and TZ350, in the early 80's many top British racing teams used JL products including: Padgetts, Zip Karts, Steve Webster etc..................
In 1988 we had our first season supplying exhausts for Superkart racing, in this first season we achived 1st and 2nd places in the British 250 Superkart championships. Indeed from 1989 to 1992 our exhausts were used to win every major Superkart 250 championship around the world. Including: Great Britain, Sweden, South Africa, Australia, Europe and World championships.
Since our first exhausts made now 31 years ago we have produced exhausts for: Road Racing including Moto GP, Moto Cross, Karts, Quads, Sidecars, Scooters and Jet Ski.
Today we manufacture a large range of 2 stroke motorcycle and scooter exhausts made at our factory in the Czech Republic where we moved to in 1993.
At JL exhausts we pride ourselves in producing top quality products, for a competitive price with unmatched service and guarantee.
Jim Lomas - Owner and Founder of JL exhausts